To participate in this contest, 30 questions about Frances Black and
her music had to be answered. These quesions ranged from questions about
Frances herself to questions based on lyrics. Almost every answer could
be found on the website! Using the answers of these 30 questions, a
word search puzzle on this page had to be solved. Words were hidden
horizontally, vertically, diagonally, reversed order and letters could
be used multiple times. No words like "The" and "A"
were used in the puzzle. But people were warned: only 28 of the questions
were actually in the word search puzzle. The remaining letters from
the wordsearch puzzle formed to song title of a song from Frances.
Although the contest is closed, you can still try to solve the puzzle
yourself and afterwards check the correct answers on the answers
The winners of this contest and the prizes they have won are:
- The first prize winner is Nele Geurden and she got a set
of three CD Singles of which two are signed by Frances:
- The second prize winner, Karin de Rooy, received the same
three CD Singles, only this time only the "You Will Miss Me"
CD Single is signed by Frances.
- The third prize winner, Maria Cahill, could choose one of
the above mentioned CD Singles (unsigned).
These are the 30 questions, of which the answers can be found in the
wordsearch puzzle below. Remember, the answers to two questions are
not in the wordsearch puzzle.
- A simple question to start with: What is Frances' last name?
- What do you need to send him?
- What is the name of the compilation album that included many Irish
- What is Frances' haven for her heart?
- What is the name of the group, with whom Frances made an album in
- According to Kool, what are dreams for living?
- What is the name of Frances' record company in Ireland?
- What is the title of Frances' first solo album?
- What is the name of Frances' son?
- What is such a big word?
- What is the title of Frances' second solo album?
- Who is the musician, who was first part of Frances' band and who
is currently part of Mary Black's band?
- In what place did Frances give a concert on 19 October 2001?
- In what street do elbows push you around?
- Which singer/songwriter wrote several songs for Frances' debut album?
- What takes Frances everywhere?
- What is the name of the whistle player on whose album Frances sings
a duet with her sister Mary?
- Who did Frances record a duo album with?
- What is the title of the song that Frances is known for singing
- What is the name of Frances' brother who is still living in Ireland?
- What is the title of the single that was released in 2000?
- What is the name of Frances' sister?
- What is not Frances' home?
- Under what label did Frances record the album "Don't Get Me
- What is the first name of Frances' mother?
- In which city does Frances live?
- Who originally sang "Everybody Loves A Lover"?
- Frances recorded a song that was later made world famous by a young
Irish singer from a boysband. What is the name of this singer?
- At what age did Frances perfrom on stage for the first time?
- What is the name of Frances' daughter?